In order to meet the business development, LuatViet Advocates & Solicitors wishes to recruit 5 qualified Lawyers for Ho Chi Minh City Office, Vietnam
- Providing legal advice and other legal services to clients;
- Drafting or editing legal opinions of lawyers and paralegals who perform legal consulting processes before transferring them to partners;
- Guiding legal workshops for clients and update new laws;
- Negotiating deals and attend meetings with clients;
- Training lawyers, legal counsels, paralegals on legal practice;
- Developing, maintaining, and managing the company’s clients;
- Other professional tasks at the job requirements.
- Graduate from Law University or Law Department of National University (candidates holding LL.B or LL.M from overseas are preferable);
- Having a practicing certificate or being a trainee lawyer;
- Wishing to develop careers in a professional law firm;
- Having at least two-years practicing experience in a local or international law firm/company;
- Good written and spoken English (General and Legal English).
Qualified candidates shall receive a great opportunity to practice and develop their legal path in a professional environment with experienced local and international lawyers. In addition, because of our advantageous HR policies, qualified candidates shall have promotional opportunities in their legal career, receive competitive salary, and labor benefits which are based on their capabilities and contributions to the development of our Firm
You are kindly requested to send your application dossiers via our corporate email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
LUATVIET – ADVOCATES AND SOLICITORS
Ho Chi Minh City Office:
Suite 2002, 20th Floor, Centec Tower 72-74 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam.