In order to meet the business development, LUATVIET – ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS wishes to recruit qualified Lawyers for HCM and/or Hanoi Offices
– Graduate from Law University or Law Department of National University (candidates holding LL.B or LL.M from overseas are preferable);
– Having a practicing certificate or being a trainee lawyer;
– Wishing to develop careers in a professional law firm;
– Having at least two-years practicing experience in a local or international law firm/company;
– Good written and spoken English (General and Legal English).
Qualified candidates shall receive a great opportunity to practice and develop their legal path in a professional environment with experienced local and international lawyers. In addition, because of our advantageous HR policies, qualified candidates shall have promotional opportunities in their legal career, receive competitive salary, and labor benefits which are based on their capabilities and contributions to the development of our Firm
You are kindly requested to send your application dossiers via our corporate email to: email@example.com or by post to:
LUATVIET – ADVOCATES AND SOLICITORS
HCM CITY OFFICE:
6th/F, Pax Sky Building, 34A Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Dist.3, HCM City, Vietnam
Unit 03-0A, Floor 3, Pan Pacific Hanoi, 1 Thanh Nien St, Truc Bach Ward, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi, Viet Nam
C.V can be submitted in either Vietnamese or English and shall include:
– Application with a 3×4 sized passport photo and resume;
– Thesis or marks sheet at Law University specialized or equivalent;
– Practicing certificate and/or professional certificates.